Our love for egg delicacies knows no bounds. A delicious, healthy and easy-to-cook omelette is probably the first thing that comes to mind when we think of a simple yet protein-packed breakfast. Though this classic dish needs just eggs, butter or oil and a few homely spices, its versatility is something that leaves us craving. Different people prepare omelettes in different ways; for example, some use vegetables or other greens for stuffing, others like adding sausage, salami and more. But if you are searching for something beyond that, take a look at this recipe by celebrity chef Sanjeev Kapoor. He used aloo bhujia to make this omelette.
Also Read: Ever Tried Omelette Without Eggs? Here’s Veg Omelette Recipe For You
How To Make Aloo Bhujia Omellete – Recipe By Chef Sanjeev Kapoor:
- Aloo bhujia sev
- Salt to taste
- Ginger-garlic paste
- Green chillies (finely chopped)
- Onion (finely chopped)
- Tomato (finely chopped)
- Red chilli powder
- Cumin powder
- Red chilli powder
- Coriander powder
- Coriander leaves
- First, break two eggs in a bowl, whisk them, add salt and keep it aside.
- Heat some oil in a pan and put a little bit of ginger garlic paste. Add chopped green chillies, onion and tomato.
- Add spices like red chilli powder, coriander powder and cumin powder into it. Add a good amount of aloo bhujia and mix well. Finally, mix some coriander leaves and cook the mixture for a few minutes.
- Pour the whisked eggs and spread them evenly to prepare omelette. Cook it for a couple of minutes. Flip the omelette and cook the other side as well.
- Serve the omelette with ketchup and toasted bread on the side.
Take a look at the video:
Also Read: Green Onion And Mushroom Omelette Recipe: An Indulgent Breakfast Recipe You Must Try
There are some amazing egg recipes curated by chef Sanjeev Kapoor. Once, previously, he had shared the recipe of a sumptuous cheesy omelette sandwich. These sandwiches loaded with cheese and spices make for a great breakfast option. To prepare this cheesy egg-in-a-hole sandwich, you need two slices of bread with the central part removed to create enough space. After that, place the bread skeleton on a frying pan and crack an egg inside each of the slices. Take two more slices and layer them with cheese. The cheesy omelette sandwich is ready.